Cabling Solution :
Fiber to the Home (FTTH) for Rural and Suburban Deployments
CommScope offers a complete line of fiber to the home (FTTH) solutions developed specifically for rural and suburban deployment. By leveraging our fiber distribution technologies and tailoring them to serve low- and medium-density subscriber environments, this portfolio provides flexibility, scalability and ease-of-use to overcome the challenges of deploying fiber in rural and suburban areas.
These advanced solutions can decrease time spent on deployment and reduce inventory costs, which lowers CapEx. Service providers can save an estimated 30 percent in equipment costs in their FTTH distribution network by utilizing solutions such as our rugged yet smaller fiber optic splice closures (FOSC) in these challenging environments.
* Increases speed of installation
* Preserves quality and performance
* Reduces overall deployment costs
SYSTIMAX® Fiber Structured Cabling
Bandwidth demand in the data center is surging. Across the enterprise, users have never needed—or expected—more from the data center. More speed, lower latency, zero bottlenecks. To meet the challenges, your optical infrastructure must be flexible, future ready and easy to manage. CommScope has you covered. After all, it’s our job to know what’s next.
Our High Speed Migration platform supports the increased speeds and lower latencies today’s service provider networks demand. Built on modular, ultra low-loss connectivity, it features a complete portfolio of SYSTIMAX® fiber panels and structured cabling solutions.
* Ultra low-loss singlemode fiber connectivity optimizes the loss budget in data centers and simplifies backhaul cross connections in central offices
* Ultra low-loss multimode fiber lets you support higher speeds, extend the life of your existing infrastructure and enable the use of lower-cost VCSEL optics
* Interchangeable 8-, 12- and 24-fiber MPO modules enable the optimal fiber configuration for any application
* Performance assurance network design tools provide confidence that the links you design today will support the applications you’ll need tomorrow
SYSTIMAX® Copper Structured Cabling
SYSTIMAX® GigaSPEED® X10D is our compact Category 6A copper solution that delivers network line speeds up to at least 10 Gbps without requiring increased rack space and airflow. Using our innovative optimized material technology (OMT) platform, this high-performance twisted-pair cabling features a reduced core while still minimizing alien crosstalk.
GigaSPEED X10D offers the extra bandwidth networks need for future applications, including next generation WLAN networks and in-building wireless requirements. It’s easy to deploy, backwards compatible with 1G switches and is backed by CommScope’s 25-year extended product warranty and applications assurance.
* Compatible with imVision® AIM intelligent platform
* Available as InstaPATCH® Cu preterminated assemblies
* Offered in plenum, non-plenum and low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) versions